Saturday, January 1, 2011

My Word for 2011 and Easy "Art"

I have seen Word Clouds of sorts on various blogs but until today I have never played around with them. Recently I discovered a wonderful website called Big Picture Classes. Ali Edwards is teaching a year long class utilizing the word you pick for the year. I think her word is Light. Kimmy's word is Intentional. My word is Action. I wanted to create something with my word that I can post somewhere as a reminder to me throughout the year.
I went to, selected "create" on the top bar of tabs, wrote a bunch of synonyms for "action" that I found here, played around with the layout, fonts, and colors until I was happy, then I printed it. Easy-peasy! :)

It was so easy and fun that I decided to create some "art" for my living room!

Have you played much with I'd love to see what you've done!
Happy New Year!


Kimmy said...

Lovely Art.... love that so much... ~ kim

Jenny said...

Thanks, Kim!